Friday, May 23, 2008

It's late.

It's really too late for me to be blogging at this hour, but I'm feelin' it (and the glass and a half of red wine now residing in my belly). I have a CPR class tomorrow bright and early at 9am for 5 hours... note to self: nix the wine prior to saving a life if possible. (I'm hoping the dummy won't mind) Well, I'm not doing to swell on the summer goals thus far. Here's what's new: a lot, but not much. For a summer break I seem to have a lot going on. Getting ready for nursing school is a job in itself. My mom misplaced all of my vaccination records so I gotta undergo a lifetime of that mess AGAIN. Yes, all of my childhood immunizations! I'm sure that'll be fun :( I have to get health insurance (goodbye everything frivalous for me! It's so expensive!) I've already nixed my beloved Starbuck's & Shades of Brown lattes at $5 a pop... haircuts are down to $15 each. Clothes shopping- what's that? I still don't own one pair of shorts yet for the summer. Sigh. It's the sacrifices that will pay off in the end- I hope. Anyway, So long story short, prepping for the fall- takes a little prepping. Louie's on roll for puppy kindergarten. My gym opens this weekend. I also signed up for women's bible sessions for the month of June (Thursdays, with childcare-hooray!) I babysat Sydney, my 8 month old niece today. What a peanut! She felt not-so-great, but still offered up baby giggles when I sang Itsy Bitsy Spider and made silly faces at her. It was nice to have her, even though Addi was less that thrilled to compete for my undevided attention. I thought it was sweet:) No new books being read yet. I think that's it. I'm tired.

No comments: